New blog posts every Friday, Saturday and Sunday! (PLEASE DO NOT POST THESE BLOGS PUBLICLY)

Sundae's Message

 Helllooo! I'm Sundae. I'm just some dude, who owns CREWCentral.


I just wanna say thanks to everyone who is currently been apart of the community for a while now! And thank you all for supporting me this far. Throughout the good times, the bad times, and the sad times. This was my very first character ever as a token of appreciation!



Meet Face: He's my very first creation! Yeah I know, he isn't very detailed... But I was 8 years old. What more could you ask?




Yeaaah... Maybe its best I made more colorful characters instead of color-DULL. lolololol....

Okay that was a good one, c'mon.

I've been very grateful to make my own shows and projects, and I hope to improve everyday! Thank you all for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Blogs!

Honey Mustard Object Show Secrets (PART 1)

  Hey my question marks! I'm here to tell you about the SECRETS of HMOS! Honey Mustard originally looked like this. He was originally a ...

New blog posts every Friday, Saturday and Sunday! (PLEASE DO NOT POST THESE BLOGS PUBLICLY)