New blog posts every Friday, Saturday and Sunday! (PLEASE DO NOT POST THESE BLOGS PUBLICLY)

What Its Like Making The August Show!

What It's Like Making The August Show! 

The August Show is a fun show, but it isn't really easy to make! And making it daily for an entire month is even harder. You have to make 31 different characters and animate 1 host, all at once. Most characters don't even get screentime. Its... kinda irritating!

Today, I will tell you the entire history of The August Show!

With shows like "February Show" and "The July-ly Object Show" releasing, (not to discredit them they're good)


  

I kinda wanted to hop aboard the bandwagon and make one about August. I created 31 different characters at school during Art Class, and it was the cast I decided.


I rush to make an episode that is 30 seconds long (due to time restraints), and see how well the episode turns out based on the amount of views.

I admit I can do better in future episodes, but hey! I'm giving it all I got.

And maybe, if I'm lucky, I can do another season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Blogs!

Honey Mustard Object Show Secrets (PART 1)

  Hey my question marks! I'm here to tell you about the SECRETS of HMOS! Honey Mustard originally looked like this. He was originally a ...

New blog posts every Friday, Saturday and Sunday! (PLEASE DO NOT POST THESE BLOGS PUBLICLY)