New blog posts every Friday, Saturday and Sunday! (PLEASE DO NOT POST THESE BLOGS PUBLICLY)

Announcement.

 To all the people who have seen The August Show season 1. 

So. Season 2? It seems people want to see it. So I ask a humble request for you. Please. Recommend a character for me to kidnap. The 31 characters that get the most likes based on your responses will be put in season 2. I cannot do September due to how exhausted I am.


Here's how I want you to submit a character.

It doesn't have to be an animation entry, but if you want its optional.

Must be 13 seconds or longer.

Give me its name, design, and personality.

And I'll see if I can kidnap create it for you. That's all. Until we meet again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Blogs!

Honey Mustard Object Show Secrets (PART 1)

  Hey my question marks! I'm here to tell you about the SECRETS of HMOS! Honey Mustard originally looked like this. He was originally a ...

New blog posts every Friday, Saturday and Sunday! (PLEASE DO NOT POST THESE BLOGS PUBLICLY)