New blog posts every Friday, Saturday and Sunday! (PLEASE DO NOT POST THESE BLOGS PUBLICLY)

Another Message from SUNDAE

 Were currently setting up the next challenge as we speak. 



I just need help for characters and shows within the discord server. If you are in the discord server, I would love you to let me know. I would very much appreciate it.


While we are reaching the end of August, I will continue to try and make this the best rest of 2024 ever. Considering how much 2024 has fallen apart, we need more ideas for better content. I wish to make the best shows as possible with your help.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Blogs!

Honey Mustard Object Show Secrets (PART 1)

  Hey my question marks! I'm here to tell you about the SECRETS of HMOS! Honey Mustard originally looked like this. He was originally a ...

New blog posts every Friday, Saturday and Sunday! (PLEASE DO NOT POST THESE BLOGS PUBLICLY)